Friday, June 12, 2009

The Armistead's go on vacation and to ARMDJS in TN

Ladies and Gentlemen the Armistead Family is off and on it's way to TN for ARMDJS. We were supposed to leave at 7AM. Got up at 7:15 --- Packed the clothes got in the truck and before we were in 3rd gear our daughter announced she was hungry. As we rolled into the gas station for Diesel the owner was changing the price on the sign. My husband yells out the window "Wait until we pump ours!"

They have great chicken at the gas station. At 10:18 my daughter was eating a chicken leg. It is now approximately 10:30. We are in Bedford County headed toward Roanoke. It is 77 degrees. My daughter is now in the backseat covered up with a wool blanket determined to take a nap. I have no directions to get to TN on my person we are winging it. We are going to Gatlinburg first. I have hotel reservations for Gatlinburg, but none for Greeneville. I like to live on the edge. We'll keep you posted.

No comments: